BAY FURNISHINGS 5 YEAR LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
- This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
- Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
- Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters are warranted for 2 years.
- All other items are warranted for 1 year.
- Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This warranty will not cover:
- (1) labor, freight, or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Bay Furnishings;
- (2) tearing, scratching, scuffing, or blemishing of leather or fabric;
- (3) cosmetic damage that may result from normal usage;
- (4) damage attributable to use by persons exceeding specified weight limits or commercial use exceeding forty hours per week; or
- (5) rust or other damage caused by exposure to moisture. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. Liability for incidental or consequential damage is excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
WHAT WILL BAY FURNISHINGS’ WARRANTY DO?
We recognize that our customers are the heart of Bayfurnishings.com and that is why we treat each and every customer as if they were our only customer. Our goal is to provide the highest level of customer service and overall satisfaction. We encourage you to contact us via e-mail, or telephone anytime if we can assist you in any way.
HOW DOES STATE LAW APPLY?
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If you need any assistance or you have questions about our warranty, please feel free to contact us!